From raw metal to metal components
- Closures: hinges, strikers, window mechanisms,…
- Engine: AVS, fine blanking parts, …
- Seating: suspension mats, wire frames, torsion bars, brackets, wires …
- Miscellaneous: AVS, exhaust bracket, metal insert, …
- Steering: U clamp Assembly, levers, …
- Structural parts: cross car beams, air bag flaps, …
- Others markets
As part of a vast communication, RENAULT awards DEFTA equipment manufacturer for the quality of its products.
DEFTA is a French group predominantly industrial and family, supported by the FMEA and NAXICAP PARTNERS, and led by Jean-Pierre KER RAULT, chairman.
This French manufacturer established in 2007 has set a threefold strategy aligned with:
- People: Women and men who are the foundation of DEFTA’s culture and identity
- Growth: Internal and external, needed to reach a critical size
- Performance: Quality and excellence are the label of « DEFTA ».
This strategy, relayed at all levels within the company and across all plants, is now bearing fruit. It results into an annual increase of 10 to 15 % of its turnover, a world performance quality which translates into an average PPM (parts per million non-compliant) less than two, and the increase of more than 30 persons dedicated to strengthen support functions located at Val d’Europe Marne La Vallée.
Proof that there is no fatality to market gloom, DEFTA - 1600 persons and 170 Million of turnover – shows a great health and the ambition to become a global partner of reference, of its manufacturer customers.
After taking over in 2009, the site of « WAGON » specializing in automotive hinges, followed by the acquisition in October 2011, of « AIRAX », the French leading company of gas springs, DEFTA continues to follow its customers internationally. DEFTA just implemented two strategic partnerships: the first at Togliatti in Russia in the immediate vicinity of the giant AVTOVAZ, the first Russian car manufacturer, the second in Korea at BUSAN for Renault Samsung and Hyundai-Kia.
Thanks to a strong entrepreneurial culture based on exigency, co-development and innovation, DEFTA is now rewarded for the quality of its products but more so for having been able to adapt to the constraints of productivity and responsiveness of the automotive market.
« If our factories impose the superior quality of our products, foreigners will find it beneficial to procure in France and their money will flow into the tills of the Country »
COLBERT, August 3rd 1664